So now that Israelis have murdered a Palestinian child, does this mean that Palestinians can raid Israeli towns to find the perpetrators? Does it mean we can demolish their families’ homes? Does it mean we can rain hellfire on Tel Aviv?
It’s so fun standing in lines at university to get searched up because these days students are not the future, nah, we’re terrorists. Tear gas smells so good I wish they’d make a perfume version of it. I’d totally buy it. Also, I LOOOOOOVE inflation. Who doesn’t like high prices you know? :’) And last summer was THE BEST! Electricity and water were constantly getting cut, and it was just an awesome service. I also LOVE Sisi’s motto. Ta7ya masr? (Long live Egypt) YES!! But let Egypt’s people die! Who cares about the people as long as the dirt is happy and alive yknow? I mean the population is rapidly increasing so we NEED to get rid of some ppl right? Sisi killed at least 2000 last year, so thanks to him, it’s less crowded now! Oh and I forgot! He put 40K in jail! So now, we’re 42k less! Also, the whole political prisoners thing is actually a huge advantage. I mean, I personally know people in jail. It’s nice to get the experience right? Like, now, I know how to bribe the police, I know how it’s like inside jail with all the criminals, I know things that happen in court, how else would I have known all this?! Now last but not least, my favorite thing about Sisi, is that he’s a military guy. So if any country just TRIES to think about attacking us or something, he’ll totally beat them up and make them regret it. I MEAN AMERICA IS SCARED OF US!! That’s why they’re providing us with aid and weapons and stuff.
So yeah, Egypt is now, thank goodness to Sisi, a lovely and super safe country where journalists get sentenced to years in prison and hunger strikers are asked to just die.
So proud of Sisi man, high 5 #potatoesgonnapotate
Its often the shorter ayats that resonate the hardest:
“There shall be no compulsion in religion” (2:256)
"Why do you not help each other?" (37:25)
"To Allah do we belong, and to Allah we shall return" (2:156)
"Surely in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest" (13:28)
"And Allah wants to lighten for you your difficulties, and mankind was created weak" (4:28)
"Every soul will taste death" (29:57)
And many more which send shivers down the spine.
Hide your good deeds from people the same way you hide your sins; seek your reward from Him in the same way you seek forgiveness.
Hello. There are many study tips, but I will list a few that I can think of:
- Podomoro Timer: If you do not know what this is, it is a great time to find out. This a timer that helps you have a very productive study time. For every 25 minute that you study, you will take a 5 minute break. You may think that studying for long hours is much more productive, but I feel that you retain more information with this method.
- Music: Music is helpful for students to study. I normally study with some form of music in the background. The silence is alright, but I feel as though something is missing when I do so. 8tracks is an interesting website that has thousands and thousands of playlist that you can choose to play whilst you study. I personally like the Kingdom Hearts OST playlist. Instrumental Music and OSTs of movies/video games are some music to listen to whilst you study and it is not as distracting without the lyrics.
- Background Sound Maker: If you do want to listen to music whilst studying, some background sounds may increase your productivity. Rainymood(Rain Drop Sound Generator) and Coffivity(Coffee Shop Music) might be of use. I like hearing the sound of rain and they are days that I most productive so I use Rainymood in give myself a rainy day each day.
- Note-taking: One of the most efficient note-taking system is Cornell-Note-taking system. It is one of the most interesting and efficient ways that I use to take notes. If you have not heard of it, you can try it out. The downside is that you have to redraw the lines every new pages, but afterwards, it becomes a habit. Plus, it keeps your notes pretty organised.
- Study-Time: No one can really study all around the 24 hour clock. It is best to pick when you want to study and stick with it. Figure out when are you the most focus. When you are the most distracted? Figure out whether you are an early-bird, a day person or a night-owl. Study during the hours that you are focus and take a longer break or give yourself freetime during the hours that you are most distracted.
- The best time to memory information is said to be before going to sleep and when you wake up early in the morning.
- Snacks: If you get hungry whilst you are studying, keep something on your desk at all time. That way, you do have to move to get some food. Hunger is a distraction for concentration. If you are hungry, your mind will be focus on food and not the textbook out in front of you. It will be best if you have a bottle of water and some small snacks like cookies, granola bars… I normally have coffee with me when I study in the morning. So, tea and coffee are alright as well if you do want the bottle of water on your desk. Just make sure that you are studying whilst eating the snacks. Snacks can also be a distraction as well, so it is best to be careful.
- Colour: Using different colour pens, highlighters and fineliners is alright as so long as it is not distracting you. If you are spending more time colour coding your notes rather than actually understanding the material, there may be a small problem. Colours can make studying fun, yes, but if you have more than 4 different colours on a single page of loose leafs, you might be spending a bit too much time on the colour coding. It is alright, but it can distract you. After using too many colours, you can also develop a headache. Seeing too many different colours is very distracting to me. So use your colours, but more sparingly.
- Practice Problems: If you are studying for a test, it is very good to try out extra problems. Whether it is in your textbooks, workbooks, or even from some practice exercises found online. Just make sure, that before you are doing the problems, the answers are available to you. There is nothing worse than working on a problem only to figure out that the solution is nowhere to be found.
- Distractions: When you are studying, avoid using your electronics for other purpose other than studying. If you have WIFI, turn it off. You could be studying one minute and the next you will spending the next hour on Tumblr. If you have a phone, put it on airplane mode or vibrate. Having a text every minute is very distracting.
Best of Luck.
mytopnotch replied to your photo “This is what university campuses look like in Egypt after the military…”
May Allah protect you guys from the opressor. Ukhtikum fillah from Europe.
Ameen ya rab, thanks sister ♥ May Allah protect you too
Alexandria University today.
One student killed. Another One in a very critical condition. More than 30 injured. 60 students arrested (randomly) 12 girls included.